Monday, November 15, 2010

Hotel Hopping...Does that make me a Hotel Sl**?

Hotel room after hotel room means hotel bed after hotel bed. When you think of a hotel bed what do you think of? Imagine having to think these things a few days a week, every week. I have to, yes I have to travel for my job and hotels make it very stressful. Don't get me wrong, my company puts us up in nice hotels, but even the most expensive hotels in NYC have had trouble. Let's see worrying about the glasses, were they clean or washed with toilet bowl water? Then sheets, OMG, are they fresh or did the last person just sleep so still not messing anything up? Are the towels clean? I have not idea. I must go on faith and faith alone. Oh and the absolute worst (for me anyway) is the BB words. I remember when I was a little girl singing "Good night, sleep tight, Don’t let the bedbugs bite. And if they do Then take your shoe and knock ‘em ‘til they’re black and blue!" Wow totally not a nursery rhyme...much more real and freaken' scary and stressful. I check and check and no matter what I STRESS out. I keep all my belongings in the bathroom with the lights on...I hear they are a little like gremlins and don't like bright lights. So if I get bit, I do my best not to bring them home. STRESS! Yes I am stressed ready to sleep in yet another hotel bed, scared a little, so some unfamiliar stuff, but probably something else. Hopefully the little vampires stay away and they are not hitching a ride with me. I will have Faith, but You bit, I will fight!!! Sweet dreams ya all!! Oh and don't let the bed bugs bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment