Monday, August 29, 2011

Curve Ball

Just when I thought things were going to change....the pitcher threw a curve ball. Sometimes I think I would rather just be hit by the ball and advance to first base. This curve ball had  to come at such a bad inning. Things were looking good for the rest of the year. Still having to practice hard to win for the team, but now gotta play on two teams. So frustrated!!!! When one is spread so thin both teams will begin to suffer. I am not so happy about all of this and have been crying on and off for the last 2 hours. I am totally stressed out and unhappy. I know, I know, " There's no crying in baseball", but you want to know something? This really isn't about baseball. Curve balls come at us from all over and in all parts of our lives. But I am going to shine up my bat and hit a gosh darn GRAND SLAM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment