Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Half Empty

I have absolutely no idea, not when it comes to myself anyway. Thirty-five years ago I was given a life. A life full of opportunity and love. I was very fortunate in the life I was given. I had constant and unconditional love. I was given opportunities that others dream of having, so why then I ask..."Why am I so lost and unhappy?" I just don't know. I feel that my life is passing me by and I am not taking advantage of anything. I am just floating by missing out. Every day I get a little older...I have more days that I have been alive. More days that I have been given to do something with, but I haven't done too much with them...ok I have done something, but I don't feel as if I am living my life to it's fullest. I feel half empty. I need more out of life. I don't want to sound selfish or anything, but I do. I want as much as I can. I think that there is so much I want that I can't focus and I get overwhelmed with everything that is out there. Wait maybe that is not such a bad thing. I mean I am only half full so I have lots of room for all of it, right? Alrighty then, I am going to start filling up. Where to start....any thoughts...crap I am lost again!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting in words what I feel so many days!

    ReplyDelete